OMOTON Indoor Amplified Digital TV Antenna
Using Tips of this Antenna:
- 1. Connect the mini coaxial (coax) cable to the “antenna In” coax port on the TV or compatible device (e.g. Set-Top-Box).
- 2. Plug the Regular USB into the USB port of the TV or of the 110V adapter. If plugging the USB into the 110V adapter, then plug the 110V adapter into a 110V outlet.
- 3. Position the antenna toward the broadcast tower for optimal reception. For a listing of likely channels available in your area, go online to http://dtv.gov/maps
- 4. Run a channel scan. To keep your channel line-up up-to-date, it is a good idea to run a channel scan monthly.
- 5. The antenna may need to be repositioned. If so, run a channel scan every time you reposition the antenna.
Remark: If using a splitter to distribute signal to more than one TV, connect the USB cable to the 110V adapter instead of the TV USB port.
Mounting the Antenna
Digital signals may bounce off by objects, for this reason, test the antenna in multiple locations before mounting the antenna is need.
First of all, using the Suction Cups to stick the antenna to test the place. Once the best location has been determined, stick the antenna with the provided 3M Double-sided adhesive.
- Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna X 1
- Instruction Manual X 1
- 3M Double-sided adhesive X1
- IEC Connector X1
- Suction Cups X2